Google Apps for Business
Increase collaboration, improve teamwork and boost productivity with Google Apps for Business. 3 Media Web will get you started.
Google Apps for Business is an example of "cloud computing," which is becoming more and more prevalent. With cloud computing, applications are hosted through third party data centers and accessed via the web – no need to manage software, hardware or upgrades.
3 Media Web offers Google Apps for Business, which allows small and medium-sized businesses to dramatically increase their productivity with applications designed specifically for information accessibility and team collaboration. Some of the apps include:
- Gmail, which offers fully searchable e-mail with 99.9% uptime SLA, archiving options, simple file sharing and virtually limitless e-mail quotas
- Google Talk, which provides real-time communication – both instant message and voice – right from the user's PC
- Google Calendar, which is an enterprise-level calendar that allows for both shared and private information
- Google Docs, which allows real-time collaboration on documents for increased productivity, without the need for flash drives or network folders – simply a connection to the internet
- Google Sites, which provides web site creation tools for users to setup their own sites
Businesses today require instant, easy access to information. They require their employees to be in continual communication with colleagues and customers. Let 3 Media Web show you how Google Apps for Business is right for your business.