Digital Experience Support Coordinator
3 Media Web is an award-winning digital agency. We specialize in designing, developing, and promoting websites on the WordPress platform for growing organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage client web support requests
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to set up, configure, and debug tracking scripts and A/B testing tools.
- Set up Google Search Console and Google My Business profiles
- Review/audit and implement (with guidance) standard SEO best practices and sitemaps
- Identify and implement fixes to increase the performance of website and Google PageSpeed
- Effectively schedule, execute, and complete support requests
- Gather and organize all needed assets for support projects and tasks
- Foster productive communication between client and agency
- Site QA including browser testing and responsive checks
Ideal Technical / Software Skills
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager script setup and configuration
- WordPress (including theme setup and basic modification, plugins, and maintenance)
- SEO best practices
- GtMetrix, Google PageSpeed Insights, Core Web Vitals
- eCommerce/Payment Processing (WooCommerce, PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.)
- Comfort with database management — importing/exporting and PHPMyAdmin
- SMTP set up and configuration using platforms such as AES, SendGrid, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Hosting control panels
- Domain Management, SSL, and DNS updates
- Basic knowledge of Web Accessibility standards
- SFTP files transfer/SSH command line
- Code versioning/Git
Core Management Skills
- Professional-level communication skills with attention to detail, especially when documenting meeting notes and recaps, support tickets, and agency-related documentation
- Comfortable with and contributing to a process-driven environment
- Ability to diagnose client site issues and provide clear communication with the development team
- Comfortable in a multi-tasking environment, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and provide timely follow up
- Comfortable working with support applications like ticketing systems, G Suite, and Slack
- Both part-time and full-time candidates will be considered.
- You must be able to work in the U.S legally.
- Both remote and local candidates will be considered.
- Previous web agency experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Health benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- A motivated, close-knit team
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave