Digital Marketing Strategist
We’re searching for a Digital Marketing Strategist to add to our team located in Hudson, MA. This role requires someone who is energetic and passionate about Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO, and the Web. Your job as Digital Marketing Strategist will help us use web technologies to achieve our business and clients growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness. You should be a T-Shaped Web Marketer, where you have a light level of knowledge in a broad array of skills, and deep knowledge/ability in a few. You will also be responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly output of deliverables. For this position, you should be comfortable participating in and leading client meetings to explain in easy-to-understand, non-technical terms, how digital marketing strategies are performing and why.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve site traffic, lead generation, customer experience, and ultimately the bottom line, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team and/or working independently.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. paid advertising, website, emails, social media, and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Keep up-to-date with our clients’ preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with clients, SEO/PPC, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Design and Content teams to optimize performance and ensure brand consistency
- Identify goals, customer pain points, and advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing strategist or Digital Marketing Manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with digital marketing tools and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or previous, proven experience
What makes you a great fit
None are required, but the more you have the better – we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Passion to continue learning and growing in your role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Self-starting, with the ability to manage your time efficiently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, SpyFu, HubSpot, Remarketing, Google G Suite, etc.
- This is can be a part-time position or a full-time position for the right candidate
- Our office is located in Hudson, MA
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- Previous web agency experience is a plus