Junior Web Project Manager
The 3 Media Web team is looking for a motivated, passionate and organized web professional who is comfortable using WordPress. The Junior Web Project Manager works directly with the Project Managers, assisting them with content creation, project management, and client communication.
This position is a great step towards understanding both business challenges and system requirements, as well as the technologies to put a solution in place for our clients.
The right candidate is energetic, positive, able to multi-task and has incredible attention to detail. The position is for someone who loves working with a small team in a fun, casual environment. We work very hard, but have fun while doing so!
- Support the Project Managers by assisting them with WordPress projects: entering content (copy/images/video), adding functionality, plug-ins, and other features as required
- Follow project plans and statements of work
- Track the project status using our project management app
- Manage tasks, milestones, and goals throughout each project
- Ensure standards and best practices are followed
- Assist with the delivery of projects on time and budget
- Contribute to the improvement of internal tools and processes
- Keep clients satisfied
What makes you a great fit
None are required, but the more you have the better – we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Previous project management experience
- Passion to continue learning and growing in your role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Self-starting, with the ability to manage your and other’s time
- Experience working with WordPress development technologies, including themes and plugins.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools for tracking and reporting on project, task, and resource status.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Types of projects you would be working on
- WordPress websites with custom post types and fields for medium and large businesses
- WordPress with E-Commerce (WooCommerce experience is a plus)
- Membership sites with WordPress
- 20 hours/week to start (part-time or full-time candidates may apply)
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- This position is located at our Hudson, MA office
- Previous web agency experience is a plus