Back to Careers
3 Media Web is looking for an Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties for our office in Hudson, MA. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Office Environment / Administrative
- Manage daily operational projects that support a work environment where employees can thrive
- Manage office staff activities in conjunction with the Director of Operations: company meetings, office lunches, community engagement, etc.
- Organize and manage company calendars and arrange appointments as needed
- Utilizing several online platforms, assist with client invoices and billingOversee and support all administrative duties in the office
- Manage the purchasing of supplies and maintain a running inventory
- Facilitate the planning and logistics of all office events
- Support CEO and President as needed
- Using our business/project management platform, monitor timesheets
Human Resources – Recruiting & Onboarding Assistance
- Review incoming applicants and forward notifications to the hiring manager(s).
- Assist with onboarding activities
- Assist Director of Operations by maintaining office policies as necessary
- Possess a high degree of discretion and confidentiality, as appropriate
- 2+ years of experience in office management, administration or human resources
- Demonstrated success in event management, executive and team support, and/or project management
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships but also work independently
- Genuinely positive and service-minded. You love to support others and go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Optimism, Initiative and the Anticipation of Needs
- Active Interest in the Company’s Well-Being
- Excellent Communication Skills
- The Ability to Be Accessible and Friendly
- Loves all things web! Excited to learn new apps and processes
- This is can be a part-time position or a full-time position for the right candidate
- Our office is located in Hudson, MA
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- Previous web agency experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Health benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- A motivated, close-knit team
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave