We are looking for a self-motivated SEO Strategist who can cover all aspects of SEO strategy and implementation. The candidate will be client-facing and manage day-to-day SEO tasks for clients’ websites and must be comfortable working both independently and in a fast-paced team environment while multitasking and meeting deadlines.
The job will require the full spectrum of SEO: technical and content audits, best-practice migrations, local SEO, development recommendations, and QA, content strategy, keyword research, on-page optimization, link building strategy and execution, search and website data analysis, and SEO reporting with detailed insights, recommendations, and opportunities.
This position will focus on strong SEO data-driven content recommendations, technical SEO knowledge & analytical skills. The ideal candidate will also be able to assist with other verticals of digital marketing such as social media, email marketing, and analytics.
- Execute search engine optimization tactics such as technical audits, link building, keyword research and content analysis, on-page optimization, KPI performance tracking and ongoing evaluation of objectives and goals.
- Recommend and execute actionable insights through analysis of performance data.
- Perform keyword research to develop target lists that match up with client goals and opportunities.
- Provide technical analysis of website performance and outline areas of opportunities to improve from an SEO perspective.
- Communicate SEO strategy to internal teams as well as clients.
Perform comprehensive website audits (technical, content & links) for new and existing websites.
- Create measurement plans that prove our success in relation to KPIs.Develop and implement content marketing campaigns alongside internal team members to increase social sharing and organic traffic.
- Perform editorial outreach to acquire inbound links to client websites.
- Work alongside content curation, web design, and development and social media colleagues to ensure all technical, content and social signals are being developed to help boost organic results.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- 3-5 years’ experience in search engine optimization and associated marketing verticals (PPC, Analytics, Content, etc.)
- Strong web analytics background and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Schema mark-up, canonical links, search engine ranking factors, Google algorithms and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Extensive knowledge of past and current algorithmic trends, search tools, web analytics software, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal teams, as well as clients.
- Copywriting skills are a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog, or similar tools.
- College degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields.
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Self-starting, with the ability to manage your time efficiently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- This can be a part-time position or a full-time position for the right candidate
- Our office is located in Hudson, MA
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- Previous web agency experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Health benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- A motivated, close-knit team
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave