3 Media Web is an award-winning website design and digital marketing agency. We specialize in designing, developing, and promoting websites on the WordPress platform for midsize B2B companies.
We are searching for the next critical team member to help manage a growing digital agency’s technical infrastructure. The candidate must be a multi-faceted technical guru and able to handle the following duties:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert and technical consultant for sales, team, and clients.
- Drive strategic planning and budgeting process for the technology within the organization.
- Develop strategies to introduce new offerings and technologies.
- Evaluate, implement, and manage cloud-based tools to increase better internal collaboration and workflow between a globally diversified team of 20 people.
- Consult with internal teams to evaluate the state of the digital environment, consider customer needs; develop a business plan to meet technical requirements.
- Hire & manage internal & external developers
- Identify and provide technical training to both internal and external groups.
- Recommend technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Author technical specifications and documentation for internal SOP’s.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms to develop and deliver on digital tactics/provide technical audits for projects.
- Mentoring other technical team members.
- Rolling up your sleeves from time to time to write code.
Required Expert-level Skills
- Implementing and debugging Martech tools, including
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot
- Tracking pixels (Facebook, Linkedin, Google ads)
- eCommerce (WooCommerce, Stripe, Authorize.net, PayPal)
- Administering SaaS apps (Google Workspace, Slack, etc.)
- Troubleshooting, debugging, fixing code
- DNS, Hosting and Cloud platforms, Servers (AWS, Cloudflare, cPanel, GoDaddy, Network Solutions, LAMP)
- Git, Code version control
- Automation with tools such as Zapier
- Email authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor)
- Open Source Software
- Server administration
- Project lifecycle, scoping projects, creating project plans, wireframes/site maps/user flows, test cases, data flow.
- Project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Understanding and sense for how to design and develop for impact on end-user
- Authoring documentation
- Managing and hiring internal and external resources, developers
- IT / Network configurations
- Mac and Windows
- GDPR / CCPA
- SEO best practices
- Social Media, Advertising
- Web Accessibility/WCAG Compliance
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at 3 Media Web
- Experience in authoring technical specs for Digital projects
- Humble and patient
- Likes to mentor, document, and share knowledge
- Love of technology and process improvement
- Adhere to our core values; Have a good attitude, Strive for Excellence, Be a Team Player, Do the Right Thing, Always Be Improving
- Both part-time and full-time candidates will be considered
- You must be able to work in the U.S legally.
- Both remote and local candidates will be considered
- Previous web agency experience is a plus
- 10+ years of relevant experience
Perks and Benefits
- Health benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- A motivated, close-knit team
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave