New B2B Responsive Website Launch: Marketing Messages
Marketing Messages is one of the top providers for professionally recorded voice prompts for interactive voice response (IVR), auto-attendant, and narration in over 70 languages and dialects. Marketing Messages came to 3 Media Web to create an organized and detailed website. They wanted their logo redesigned and asked us to generate a custom voice search tool.
3 Media Web worked with Marketing Messages to build an improved responsive website that accurately demonstrates their top-quality services by:
- Consolidating information on their current website
- Creating a straightforward database for storing voice content
- Crafted a music search tool by music genre or title
- Constructing a gated inbound resource section with downloadable whitepapers and lead generation forms
The new Marketing Messages website now provides an experience that is unlike other voice recording company. 3 Media Web:
- Created a custom voice and music search tool that allowed visitors to preview languages and dialects when requesting services
- Redesigned their logo to resonate with clientele who are looking for technologically advanced services
- Provided graphics that are not only eye-catching but engaging
The revamped Marketing Messages website appropriately reflects the detail-oriented services provided by the company. Marketing Messages embraced 3 Media Web’s collaborative approach to building the improved site and is very pleased with the outcome.
We used to have a truly awful website – it was stuck in the 90’s. After working with the crew at 3 Media Web, we now have a website that is visually compelling, highly functional, and easy to navigate. From a design standpoint, they created a slick, modern look and supplied some nice custom feature functions, including a searchable database of multimedia files selectable via an interactive global map….pretty damn cool! Marc, Robbie, and Jen are the superheroes behind the process; they are responsive to our needs but also proactively voice their suggestions and alternatives. We evaluated ten web firms for our project, and we’re glad we chose them!
Jim Giebutowski – Marketing Messages