3 Media Web is an award-winning digital experience agency. Companies of all sizes, across industries including manufacturing, biotech, hi-tech, healthcare and more, choose 3 Media Web to design their digital landscape. We are searching for a Sr. Web Designer to join our fast paced & close knit team. If you want to shape our clients’ visual identity and be our go-to person for all of our design needs, keep reading.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for modern, accessible designs that can expertly collaborate across teams to solve complex problems, create experiences our customers love, and drive results for their business. This person will bring a positive attitude to challenging projects, strive for excellence in the work delivered, work well with the rest of the team, advocate for the clients best interests and have a passion to keep learning and improving themselves.
- Design logos, brand guidelines, websites, and other digital assets as needed. Occasionally a print piece may be required.
- Create original design concepts that are visually interesting and on brand
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion by using a range of skills including: wireframes, information architecture, design concepts, accessibility, and responsive designs
- Proactively identify and suggest solutions to resolve user experience problems and friction points
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders during design and development phases to ensure project goals are met
- Document , QA, and communicate with our internal development team as needed
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently and deliver on-time
- Collaborate with team of external creatives as needed
- Assist with other design tasks and projects as assigned.
- 6+ years as a visual designer producing for web, brand, advertising, and digital marketing
- Experience leading the design of projects and working directly with medium to large-scale clients.
- Meticulous organization and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage time
- Deep knowledge about web and mobile UX patterns, best practices, and emerging technologies. Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- The instinctual ability to tell a compelling story with design
- Stellar communication skills: verbal, written, presentation, and meeting facilitation in both individual and group settings
- An openness to other points of view and ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Highly proficient in the use of design and prototyping software (Adobe Creative Suite, specifically XD for website design, Illustrator for vector design, and Photoshop for photo manipulation).
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Flexibility to adapt as needs change and company grows
- Previous agency experience is required.
- This is a full-time position.
- We have an office in Marlborough, MA, but remote work is possible.
- You must be able to work in the U.S legally.
- We offer a full benefits program, including parental leave, generous PTO, flexible work schedules, health insurance, and more.
- Salary Range: $85,000-90,000
3 Media Web is an award-winning digital experience agency. We specialize in designing, developing, and promoting websites for medium- and enterprise-level clients on the WordPress platform. We were named the best places to work in Boston.